Kidd的内心世界
I in the game as a kid on the playground.
当我在比赛时,就好像操场上的孩子们一样。
Idolizing Magic, Michael Jordan, Larry Bird…
以魔术师、乔丹、大鸟为偶像。
And to be able to play at their level is something that I always dream about.
能够像他们一样打球是我毕生的梦想。
And I am live on the dream.
我为梦想而活着。
When I am on the court, I’m looking for my teammates.
当我在场上时,我总是在寻找队友。
Passing is exciting. I love to do it.
传球让我兴奋,我喜欢这么做。
You know, because in part of the play, that’s what I get the most enjoyment about passing, is being part of the play.
你知道的,传球最让我感到愉悦之处在于这能让我成为比赛的一部分。
To be able to do a lot in competing as the greatest athletes in the world, so as I’ve gotten older, I’ve tried to get wiser.
为了成为这世界上最顶尖的选手,当我逐渐老去时,我会试着打的更加聪明。
As a leader, and also being a point guard, you have the ball so your responsibilities are to keep everybody involved and have fun.
作为一个领袖,同时也是一名控球后卫。你拥有球权,所以你有责任让每个人都参与其中并获得乐趣。
I think the best players in the world enjoy that atmosphere in that role.
我认为最好的球员们都会喜欢扮演这样一个角色。
Basketball is like life, because you can go on the run, you can go up and you can go down.
篮球就像人生,因为你可以冲刺,也会有起起落落。
But the thing about life and basketball is actually fight everything for the consistency.
但生活和篮球的真谛在于坚持不懈的奋斗。
And that’s what make the game and life so special.
这就是为什么篮球和人生如此特别。